The cornerstone of any video surveillance system is the Video Recorder. eDot offers both Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), and Network Video Recorders (NVRs). Both the DVR, and NVR have the same functionality. The main difference is the DVR is used for recording analog cameras, while the (NVR) records network cameras.
eDot can assist with a large selection of recorders with capabilities and
functions to meet every security need.
- Recorders display the live camera feed on a TV or monitor.
- When motion is detected, the video is saved in real time on hard drives.
- When the hard drives are full, the recorder overwrites the oldest video first.
- Live or recorded video can be viewed or reviewed either standing in front of
the recorder's screen, or over the internet.
- Video is easily transferred to most existing media. (CD, DVD, USB drive)